SUPERHERO FANS, IT’S COMPETITION TIME!!!
Trading CFDs and/or tuttosuopzionibinarie involves significant risk of capital loss. From Wednesday 25th April to Wednesday 2nd May, we’re celebrating the release of Avengers: Infinity War and #CityofSuperheroes with the chance for you to WIN one of three AWESOME Superhero bundles, packed with goodies worth over £100! The prize includes a LEGO Marvel Superheroes Game for PS4 and a new Avengers: Infinity War Pop vinyl figurine from GAME, a Marvel T-Shirt from Damaged Society, a Superhero print from Nick Harrigan Art and a £40 Gift Card for VUE at the Omni Centre.
rencontres eau espaces espУЈces Head over to Instagram or Facebook for your chance to win! Terms and Conditions apply. See below for details.
Competition Closes 11.59pm Wednesday 2nd May.
http://syaden.net/?giniefr=site-de-rencontre-flamand-100-gratuit&fee=5d source site Waverley Mall City of Superheroes Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Waverley Mall City of Superheroes” competition is open to all followers of Waverley Mall’s social media channels except employees of Waverley Mall or anyone related to or connected to the organisation of the competition.
- The competition opens at 12pm on 25th April 2018 and closes at midnight on 2nd May 2018. Any entries received after this time will not be counted.
- The closing date for entries is 2nd May 2018
- The winner will be announced on 4th May 2018.
- The minimum age for entries is 16 years old.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason
- By entering the competition, you consent for your details to be used for the competition and your details may be used in publicity following the competition.
- To enter, visitors must like Waverley Mall’s Facebook or Instagram pages, like the competition post on Waverley Mall’s Facebook, or Instagram page and tag their real life superhero in the comments section of that post.
- Data will be held only up until Waverley Mall has received confirmation that the winner’s prize has been collected, and then subsequently deleted.
- Your details will be obtained for the purpose of the competition during the date range of 25th April – 2nd May 2018.
- Only entries received via Waverley Mall’s Facebook and Instagram pages will be counted.
- Winners will be selected at random from a draw.
- Only entries which have liked the Waverley Mall Facebook or Instagram page, liked the competition post and tagged their real life superhero in the comments section of the post will be entered into the draw.
- Winners will be notified via social media publically on 4th May 2018. If no response is received within 7 days via private mail, the prize will be allocated to another winner.
- There are 3 x prize bundles on offer, each consisting of: a LEGO Marvel Superheroes Game for PS4 and a new Avengers: Infinity War Pop vinyl figurine from GAME, a Marvel T-Shirt from Damaged Society, a Superhero print from Nick Harrigan Art and a £40 Gift Card for VUE Cinemas. The prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash alternative.
- Prizes will not be delivered and must be collected from Waverley Mall in person.
- Judges’ decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries considered offensive or inappropriate will be disapproved and entry will be void
- When you submit any materials via the competition, you thereby licence and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- This prize promotion appears online via Waverley Mall’s Facebook and Instagram channels.
- This competition is not affiliated or associated with Marvel in any way.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of the promotion or suspend or withdraw the promotion at any time without prior notice owing to circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- Events may be subject to change or cancellation without notice
- EU citizens will have a new set of rights under the GDPR – which are:
- The right to be forgotten
- An individual may request that an organisation delete all of their data on that individual, which must be completed within a maximum of 30 days of receiving request
- The right to object
- An individual may prohibit certain data uses
- The right to rectification
- Individuals may request that incomplete data be completed or that incorrect data be corrected
- Right of access
- Individuals have the right to know what data about them is being processed and how
- Right of portability
- Individuals may request that personal data held by one organisation be transported to another
- Right to be notified regarding data breach
- Data processors will be required to notify their data subjects and data controllers, “without undue delay” after first becoming aware of a data breach